650 Litre Super Slimline Bunded Oil Tank
650 litre bunded oil tanks are ideal for the safe, secure and environmentally responsible storage of heating oil. Rotationally moulded in the United Kingdom from a high grade polymer – MDPE, Medium Density Polyethylene which is tough, durable and UV Stabilised to prevent colour fade.
For added security, each bunded Heating oil tank is supplied complete with a secure tank lock fixed to the outer Lid.
The bund holds 110% of the internal capacity to provide excellent protection.
Please note that all oil tanks should be installed by a suitably competent person in accordance with statutory requirements and if installed by Oftec Approved Engineer and subsequently inspected annually by an Oftec Approved Engineer then these tanks carry a 12 year warranty.
Quality and Assurance
All of our products are manufactured in the UK to stringent quality standards within our ISO 9001 approved factory. All tanks comply with BS EN 13341:2005+A1:2011, having passed testing by a third party approved body.
Our tanks are CE Marked and come with a Declaration of Performance.
- Capacity: 650 Litres / 143 Gallons
- 1” BSP Coated steel outlet (female)
- 2” BSP Atkinson Fill point (male)
- 2 x 2 Inch Vents
- Lockable Manhole Lid
- Removable bung inside the lid for the optional level gauge.
- UV stabllised
- 12 year warranty
- 8mm - 11mm Inner tank thickness
- 5mm - 8mm Outer tank thickness
- Approximately 35mm from the base to the bottom of the outlet
- Length: 1530mm
- Width: 610mm
- Height: 1439mm
- Footprint: 1530mm L x 610mm W
- Empty Weight: 85Kg
* Total capacity can vary slightly during the manufacturing process thus, quoted figures above are a guideline only.
- 12 year manufacturers warranty
- CE marked
- Made in Britain
Installation kit comprising of:
- 1/0.5 inch reducer
- Fuel Filter with lever type isolation valve
- PTFE and Heldite thread sealant
- Standard clock gauge
- Electronic Apollo gauge (200m Line of sight range)
Delivery information and arrangements
Delivery lead time is approximately 7-10 working days from receiving an order.
* Lead time can vary as this product is made to order.
The price shown includes VAT and free mainland UK delivery (excludes Highlands and Islands). Please call 0845 1250 000 for all other delivery areas.